2 a.m!!!!
It's 2 am in the morning and I am still awake!
I've been awake since 10am this morning, supposedly, to do marketing with my mum. Anyway, I ended up packing my clothes, ironing and hanging them; swept the floor and rested for awhile; visited my grandma who's in hospital from 4 to 7pm!! Sigh, not that I wanna complain but it was 3 hrs doing nothing. Well, not exactly, chatted with my aunt for awhile and did some word puzzles.
My grandma is so much better now compared to last week when fever goes up occasionally. I can't imagine myself being so weak and helpless at that age. My aunt was just commenting that there are 6 of them, brothers and sisters, so it's not so tedious. But if it were to be us, @_@, I was jokingly saying 12hrs each person to rotate.
That's why it's good to marry young and have more children if it's possible and within financial means. Of course, this is just an ideal planning.

My supervisor commented that sometimes I am just too positive ~ idealistic. She said that because I was optimistic about our division's collection for AR. Anyway, I managed to hit my target, thank God!
It's now 2:08am. I have been spending hours to revamp my website. I think it's still quite acceptable. Till next time when I have the mood again, I shall revamp once more.