Satisfied with Myself

So happy to find 2 more elements to play with and enhance my website.
Yes, I know that the 2 elements are nothing new but it is an achievement for me. This is my first time embedding a music file that autostarts and a flash on my blog!Really proud of myself to succeed especially for the music file. I tried doing it for at least an hour! Whew!

Had potluck with my colleagues today. There was plenty of food, abundance!

Esther - Curry
Peipei - Fruits: Watermelon, lychee(peeled), pomelo. And she's pregnant, mind you!
Fion - Old Chang Kee Chicken Wings (yum yum)
Samantha - Self-prepared potato salad and pancake. Love the potatoe salad but I forgot to try the pancake!!! :<
Joey+PeiXuan - Dim Sum
Aaron - Desserts
Chris+Yuqi-Drinks
Calvin - Oiishi Curry Puff
Myself - Bee Hoon

It's so fun to have such a mini potluck but of course it requires the spontanaeity of all the colleagues.

And the best information I heard from this session is that the Finance & IT will have a trip to Krabi! Yippee!!!! Finally, the 1st company trip and no more envies for those friends who get sponsored trips.

They are planning for next week, and I really hope it will be a sure go.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day