New Friends
It has been an enjoyable meeting some new friends of T2K. There were about 21 of us - 9 Koreans and 12 non-Koreans. But the amazing thing is that every one stood up and introduced themselves in Korean except for me of course.
Though I learn how to speak through drama series but I haven't got the confidence to speak. I can't even master my Teochew with the right accent because I cannot differentiate between Teochew and Hokkien.
But still it was like a dream, hearing so many pple speaking korean. I was sitting with a few of them - 2 koreans, 1 M'sian, 1 Indonesian Chinese and 2 Singaporean including myself. Spoke about the language, culture, remuneration package, etc. It's like we have known for some time.
None remembered to take pictures but I guess that's because a few of them meet up regularly to practise Korean and revise homework.
Hmmm Should I be taking up the language soon? I have been thinking about it for a month liao... Because my company is also sending me for training in the month of July and my supervisor will be going on 3 months maternity probably from July onwards.
Put my thinking cap on.
Though I learn how to speak through drama series but I haven't got the confidence to speak. I can't even master my Teochew with the right accent because I cannot differentiate between Teochew and Hokkien.
But still it was like a dream, hearing so many pple speaking korean. I was sitting with a few of them - 2 koreans, 1 M'sian, 1 Indonesian Chinese and 2 Singaporean including myself. Spoke about the language, culture, remuneration package, etc. It's like we have known for some time.
None remembered to take pictures but I guess that's because a few of them meet up regularly to practise Korean and revise homework.
Hmmm Should I be taking up the language soon? I have been thinking about it for a month liao... Because my company is also sending me for training in the month of July and my supervisor will be going on 3 months maternity probably from July onwards.
Put my thinking cap on.