L.O.V.E
An interesting blog that I have visited. http://letsbefriends.blogspot.com/
It shows all the different animals being paired together.
1. Mouse and frog (yucks!)
2. Dog and cat
3. Monkey riding on a cat
4. Dog, squirrel and bird, etc.....
Love transcends all differences?? haha..... or Love covers one's desire to overcome the killer instinct or rather animal instinct.
1 Corinthians 13
NLT
7 Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end.
8 Love never dies.
NCV
7 Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always remains strong.
8 Love never ends.
NIV
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
Love NEVER dies/ends/fails. Is that right?
Well maybe it is correct but it sure does hurt, doesn't it? Maybe self-love hurts and the love for others trancends all imperfections/obstacles/criticism, etc?
I am always fighting against the word of God. For every 1 encouraging verse, I will have 10 negative rebutting thoughts. hmmm, I wonder if He will give up talking to me all together come a day?
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
Brokenness - This is a rare commodity in my life. As much as I know that brokenness is not being weak, still, I hate to be vulnerable. Vulnerability makes me feel extremely insecure. I am not sorry to say that I trust neither people nor God nor myself.
I may used to trust God and myself once a long time ago. Sharing my life, joy, thoughts, everything with others involved risk. I am not ready to take that risk and expose myself once again. I feel like an idiot.
Vulnerability is a scary word. To be accurate it's a scary state to be in.
My heart is not strong, my heart is very weak and fragile. It's more fragile than glass. I will say it's as fragile as a candle wax. Sounds exaggerating but that's how I look at my heart.
It cannot take any setbacks for more than 3 times. It will withdraw further and further to far-far away land.
So how do I love God with the condition of my heart? All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. But I don't need the strength, I need an assurance that I will not be abandoned by Him. The verse: " He will never leave you nor forsake you." is unapplicable to me. Twice I was left alone and abandoned. Not literally but it's almost there.
I know I am given brains to think, mouth to defend myself and pray, etc. I guess it's my personality. I avoid any conflicts and clashes with almost anyone. I keep everything to myself, anger especially. I am not one who can fight back verbally because I will be too emotional to think straight. And keeping quiet makes me feel miserable, solution is to just shut everything off.
I wish I just don't exist because I am totally out of league with this society and time. I am like living in another dimension, a make-believe world of perfect love which doesn't exist at all. Whatever happened can be a wake up call, but because I refused to accept the reality that love is imperfect and I am imperfect, I have problem to convince myself that I am alive in reality.
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
Jesus didn't say that this world is full of rainbows but He did say that with each problem, large and small, He will take me through.
I just need to convince myself and have the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
It shows all the different animals being paired together.
1. Mouse and frog (yucks!)
2. Dog and cat
3. Monkey riding on a cat
4. Dog, squirrel and bird, etc.....
Love transcends all differences?? haha..... or Love covers one's desire to overcome the killer instinct or rather animal instinct.
1 Corinthians 13
NLT
7 Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end.
8 Love never dies.
NCV
7 Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always remains strong.
8 Love never ends.
NIV
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
Love NEVER dies/ends/fails. Is that right?
Well maybe it is correct but it sure does hurt, doesn't it? Maybe self-love hurts and the love for others trancends all imperfections/obstacles/criticism, etc?
I am always fighting against the word of God. For every 1 encouraging verse, I will have 10 negative rebutting thoughts. hmmm, I wonder if He will give up talking to me all together come a day?
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
Brokenness - This is a rare commodity in my life. As much as I know that brokenness is not being weak, still, I hate to be vulnerable. Vulnerability makes me feel extremely insecure. I am not sorry to say that I trust neither people nor God nor myself.
I may used to trust God and myself once a long time ago. Sharing my life, joy, thoughts, everything with others involved risk. I am not ready to take that risk and expose myself once again. I feel like an idiot.
Vulnerability is a scary word. To be accurate it's a scary state to be in.
My heart is not strong, my heart is very weak and fragile. It's more fragile than glass. I will say it's as fragile as a candle wax. Sounds exaggerating but that's how I look at my heart.
It cannot take any setbacks for more than 3 times. It will withdraw further and further to far-far away land.
So how do I love God with the condition of my heart? All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. But I don't need the strength, I need an assurance that I will not be abandoned by Him. The verse: " He will never leave you nor forsake you." is unapplicable to me. Twice I was left alone and abandoned. Not literally but it's almost there.
I know I am given brains to think, mouth to defend myself and pray, etc. I guess it's my personality. I avoid any conflicts and clashes with almost anyone. I keep everything to myself, anger especially. I am not one who can fight back verbally because I will be too emotional to think straight. And keeping quiet makes me feel miserable, solution is to just shut everything off.
I wish I just don't exist because I am totally out of league with this society and time. I am like living in another dimension, a make-believe world of perfect love which doesn't exist at all. Whatever happened can be a wake up call, but because I refused to accept the reality that love is imperfect and I am imperfect, I have problem to convince myself that I am alive in reality.
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
Jesus didn't say that this world is full of rainbows but He did say that with each problem, large and small, He will take me through.
I just need to convince myself and have the conviction of the Holy Spirit.