Fantastic 4

Haven't watched any movie since Shrek 3 @ Lido. I think that was last month when I watched with Lilian.

It was definitely quite a meaningful cartoon. I don't really liked cartoon movies but somehow after watching my first - "Hunchback of Notredam". I felt that it's not all that childish so I became more open since then for cartoons.

But I am still quite skeptical about watching my favorite childhood cartoons with their roles played by actual human beings.

Well Fantastic 4:The Silver Surfer was not too bad. It was rather humourous with a mix of humanity kindness.

Caught this movie @ Tiong Bahru after service with Cindy, Esther, Rina & Bryan, Michael & Peter.

I think it has been a long time since the CG members meet up to have movies. The last one I think was Pirates of the Carribean: Deadman's Chest last year.

The next popular movie to catch is Harry Potter & The Order
of the Phoenix! Opening on the 11h July 2007 in Singapore. I am not a fanatic but just like fictitious science. I used to like those Bookworm books on Science, Mystery, Horror, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day