eMeRgE oR sUbMeRgE
In the midst of Emerge, I was submerging.
Submerged with thoughts, negative.
I wonder when will I get rid of negative thoughts. I am just sick and tired of having to battle with negative thoughts without any outcome.
It's like fighting, fighting and no outcome. Well, I think there is. I lost cause I am still fighting with it for the longest of time.
Emotions are in a mess. A mix of letharginess, fear, confusion, withdrawn, sealed. Name it all.
Thank God, one element is lacking - suicidal.
But honestly, I don't have much zest for life as I used to. It's a burden. I know I should be enjoying what I have and be contented. But I am rarely contented since adolescence. The girls have the looks and figure, the brains and the guys.
I am often behind many and since this is so, why should I bother try? I have a strong pride and I don't like to lose. That's the reason why I don't see the need to compete. Why should I? Dissatisfaction only sets in deeper into my heart if I do so.
I don't seem to fit into this world though I don't have to. But I feel irrelevant to myself and to the people around me. I feel like a weirdo myself.
Who's normal?
Submerged with thoughts, negative.
I wonder when will I get rid of negative thoughts. I am just sick and tired of having to battle with negative thoughts without any outcome.
It's like fighting, fighting and no outcome. Well, I think there is. I lost cause I am still fighting with it for the longest of time.
Emotions are in a mess. A mix of letharginess, fear, confusion, withdrawn, sealed. Name it all.
Thank God, one element is lacking - suicidal.
But honestly, I don't have much zest for life as I used to. It's a burden. I know I should be enjoying what I have and be contented. But I am rarely contented since adolescence. The girls have the looks and figure, the brains and the guys.
I am often behind many and since this is so, why should I bother try? I have a strong pride and I don't like to lose. That's the reason why I don't see the need to compete. Why should I? Dissatisfaction only sets in deeper into my heart if I do so.
I don't seem to fit into this world though I don't have to. But I feel irrelevant to myself and to the people around me. I feel like a weirdo myself.
Who's normal?