An early day
Had excel training today. An early day to start off with at 830am. *yawn* So sleepy and the train was crowded, very.
It was good to have Bread Talk's breakfast again. Used to have it when I worked @ Tan Quee Lan St. It's just $2, sandwich and tea.
The excel lesson started off basic and with interesting commands that is rarely used. But it was fun to play around with.
Lunch with Aaron @ Mac's after that, with the leisure of window shopping around Tiong Bahru Plaza. A place with memories of my youth since my 1st year of Poly was there.
Then we saw Tom & Stefanie. This is the only ex-employer I will always remember because they are very nice people and what's more, the lady's boss son was interested in me. Brings back memories and I will always share this little "love" story of mine every time I see the shop.
They started @ a humble shop in Marsiling. It was just a neighbourhood shop and nothing more. Then the 2nd came @ White Sand and then another @ Woodlands. I had already left to continue my tertiary education. I missed the innocence of being loved and in love.
It was an innocent interesting experience. I always laughed when I share how that guy pursued me and me, being naive, rejected him because I was shy. Hmm... I wonder what would happened if we really came together? Well, of course that's the past.
Back to present life. I really think that the excel teacher knows nuts about computer, no doubt she may be an excel expert. She was trying to retrieve or restore a file from Recycle Bin. Gosh, you should have seen how she was trying to restore the file.
With a right click and "restore", she could have recalled the file but guess what she did? She tried to trace back to folder it was previously saved, going back and forth in-between folders. TEACHING us, copy the file from the recycle bin and paste it back to it's original folder! @_@ Duh.....
Worst, my Finance Director is also in this training.
It was good to have Bread Talk's breakfast again. Used to have it when I worked @ Tan Quee Lan St. It's just $2, sandwich and tea.
The excel lesson started off basic and with interesting commands that is rarely used. But it was fun to play around with.
Lunch with Aaron @ Mac's after that, with the leisure of window shopping around Tiong Bahru Plaza. A place with memories of my youth since my 1st year of Poly was there.
Then we saw Tom & Stefanie. This is the only ex-employer I will always remember because they are very nice people and what's more, the lady's boss son was interested in me. Brings back memories and I will always share this little "love" story of mine every time I see the shop.
They started @ a humble shop in Marsiling. It was just a neighbourhood shop and nothing more. Then the 2nd came @ White Sand and then another @ Woodlands. I had already left to continue my tertiary education. I missed the innocence of being loved and in love.
It was an innocent interesting experience. I always laughed when I share how that guy pursued me and me, being naive, rejected him because I was shy. Hmm... I wonder what would happened if we really came together? Well, of course that's the past.
Back to present life. I really think that the excel teacher knows nuts about computer, no doubt she may be an excel expert. She was trying to retrieve or restore a file from Recycle Bin. Gosh, you should have seen how she was trying to restore the file.
With a right click and "restore", she could have recalled the file but guess what she did? She tried to trace back to folder it was previously saved, going back and forth in-between folders. TEACHING us, copy the file from the recycle bin and paste it back to it's original folder! @_@ Duh.....
Worst, my Finance Director is also in this training.