B.R.A.I.N

The coconut of mine has too much juice overflowing for the past 2 weeks. Floating thoughts disrupted my beauty rest.

I am really tired and my whole mind is so cramped. My brain is like "Wilson" in "Cast Away". Floating aimlessly, and I really hate that my thoughts are going on and on while I am lost at what they are doing to me.

I just want to have a good rest and to reflect within my control. But my thoughts are just getting out of control without my knowing what they are about.

Not exactly so. I will say 50-50.

I need to learn to control my thoughts and utilise the potential of my brain.

My brain has greater potential than it has now. I know because I used to have a control of it but now it has control of me. Now I know where did the word "airhead" comes from.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day