Life is .....
Bed of roses?
Bed of roses with thorns?
Bed of withered roses?
Bed of fertiliser?
What is your life like? Mine? I think it's a combination of all.
There are times of happiness which sometimes I'd never dream I will have.
There are times things seem so nice but all of a sudden it changes.
There are times of depressions or negative thoughts.
There are times of struggling and finally accept and grow from the experience.
That's my life generally.
Bed of roses with thorns?
Bed of withered roses?
Bed of fertiliser?
What is your life like? Mine? I think it's a combination of all.
There are times of happiness which sometimes I'd never dream I will have.
There are times things seem so nice but all of a sudden it changes.
There are times of depressions or negative thoughts.
There are times of struggling and finally accept and grow from the experience.
That's my life generally.