Left & Right Hemisphere

The Protege taught me something yesterday. What is scary? Loneliness or addiction?

Why is it there are people who just can't seem to get rid of certain addiction or habits? That's because there's nothing to do.

Spoke to a cleaning auntie today whose kids are married. She didn't have to work but she chose to. Why? She didn't want to be like her friend who stayed home and be a couch potato. It's not that big deal to be one but she was paralysed by being one. Scary isn't it?

http://brain.web-us.com/brain/LRBrain.html

Trying to figure out my brain these days. Having not been functioning the left brain to the usual 1-2% (3% is for genius, I think) for some years, I need remind myself to use my logical brain.

Reading through the analysis from the above link, I realised that I am a very much right-brained person. No wonder I can hardly keep my focused during lectured while I was a student. And no wonder, I am often dreaming away, hard in communicating and expressing my thoughts and feelings, etc

What's the brain exercise that God has given to us?

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Think about = Meditate = Reflect = To engage in devotional contemplation, especially prayer

The definition seems powerful: Devotional contemplaton.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day