Specialty of the Day

Woke up at about 1110 and went about preparing the ingredients.

It's the first time I am ever trying to cook fish curry.



Frying a fish is still not so bad but still, I am pretty excited. I wouldn't say I love to cook but I like to cook.

Here are the ingredients needed:

1. 750g Red Snapper or Mackerel
2. 2 tomatoes, halved (but loving tomatoes, I add another)
3. Green & Red Chilli (I didn't add not only because I don't have them but also no one takes except for my mum who's still hospitalised)
4. 6pcs Lady's fingers ( I put 4 and halved them because no one eats as well. At least not me.)
5. Curry powder and coconut powder pre-mixed.

Additional ingredients out of my creativity:
1. Fishballs (expired yesterday!!)
2. Carrot





Now it's the time to start cooking!

1. 10 tablespoon of cooking oil
2. Add120ml to the curry powder, mix well and add onto the hot cooking oil cooked under low flame.
3. While the curry is cooking, add 600ml to the coconut powder and mix well. Now you have to turn to medium flame and slowly add in the coconut mixture.

4. Wait for the curry to boil.




5. Finally, add in all the ingredients and let it boil for 5 min.




6. Add in the fish and let it boil for 10 min under low flame.
Voila! Here's your fish curry!


Finally when everything is ready, my ingenious brother as usual made a comment," There is no rice."


Ally: What! No one remembers????
Abel: (Smiling/Smirking)
Ally: Abel! You are the rice "cooker". Next time, you are in-charge!

Well, anyway, I forgot to brush teeth. *Stink*

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day