Praises

My colleagues were all commenting about my dress sense. I have changed it somewhat drastically.

I used to wear T-shirts and jeans with flats but recently I have worn spagetti stripes, sleeveless and heels to work.

They were all asking me, if the reason is because of LOVE or IN love. haha... Of course not, I told them I am not in love neither do I have any potential in the likes.

Rather I just feel like dressing to work these few weeks, I feel good and I guess it's time for me to take note of my outward appearance.

Anyway my colleagues kept insisting that it must be because of someone. Well, not exactly so, it's just that I have no other ways to release my stress or emotions. I just release it to my dress sense.

But really thank them for their generous compliments, it made me feel good. They were rather sincere. :>

Continue on with the IN love part. I told them I am waiting for them to intro and some good intro they gave.

I want to faint. Not so bad for the first who's an Australian and have been in Singapore for almost 11-12 years. Well he's not bad looking, just that there's something about him. Though he looks confident, somehow I feel that he's more insecure about himself than he seem to be.

2nd option is a big NO! I dislike his temper and well, he smokes. When he's nice, he's definitely all sweet. But he's a MCP, true-blue! Ah yo, he pissed me off last week and I told him off, "Why are you so rude!!?!?!?! I am asking about work, not as if I purposely wanna disturb you!"

haha, well, his tone turned for the better though it didn't really help since I am already pissed.

Well, there's someone in Creative I am interested though or rather curious. He's new here and seem to be very involved with his work. So focus, I like it and he seems like a no-nonsense person. He should be around my age, hmmm, I think.

Then there's another intern but he is definitely younger than me. Around 3 years I suppose.

Anyway, they are just guys who are worth making friends with but not to the next level.

But then, if I give up, I may allow it to go to the next level if opportunity comes. I can't really be much bothered liao....

In fact, I like most of the creative and account servicing people, they are just so fun and so real.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day