ISO Check

Auditors are coming, bosses are hot on our heels to keep everything in track.

There should not be any documents lying around, files should be chucked away, confidential documents locked up.

Our security in-charge has been walking around, looking for anyone who has not abide by the requirements.

People in the senior management being checked as well. Everyone is on their toes, fearing that because of them, the company will fail to meet the ISO requirements.

It will be added value if we are ISO certified definitely especially now we are talking about global competitiveness.

Because of this, my table is much neater now but then, I am quite lost as to where should I start from each day I come to work because I don't see my stuff. I have to take everything out from my drawer and cupboard before I can decide what I should work on first. Sigh...

But anyway, I don't really have the mood to work nowadays. Just so tired and want to take a break. Sleep the whole day, hibernate.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day