Easter
While having training on 4th April, Wed, my colleagues were asking what's easter is all about? What's the meaning of having eggs on this season?
Well, Easter may seem to be a public holiday for many to get away for along holiday, relax. But the real meaning is in the chinese word, "Fu Huo Jie" - A Day of Resurrection.
Yes this is what it is about.
One of the bus mates (I am taking private bus to work now) asked me, "Is easter a happy day? Someone told me it's a sad day. So stopped putting on the calendar, "Happy day"."
I must say those who say Easter is a sad day has no revelation for this special day. Yes, it may seem sad but really, it is a day of celebration of what Jesus did 2,000 years ago. It is for the very purpose that all we are dead in the flesh may resurrect together with Him in the Spirit.
I will say this used to be a sad day for me, because I too have no revelation. All I knew was that Good Friday is the day Jesus died on the cross, He was cruelly whipped and nailed on the cross.
But this is the day we will rejoice and be glad in it, because we know that His love for us is real and unconditional when He went to the cross on our behalf so that we can experience abundant life.
It's a joyful day and Gynnel has captured our cheerful faces on some photos.
Well, Easter may seem to be a public holiday for many to get away for along holiday, relax. But the real meaning is in the chinese word, "Fu Huo Jie" - A Day of Resurrection.
Yes this is what it is about.
One of the bus mates (I am taking private bus to work now) asked me, "Is easter a happy day? Someone told me it's a sad day. So stopped putting on the calendar, "Happy day"."
I must say those who say Easter is a sad day has no revelation for this special day. Yes, it may seem sad but really, it is a day of celebration of what Jesus did 2,000 years ago. It is for the very purpose that all we are dead in the flesh may resurrect together with Him in the Spirit.
I will say this used to be a sad day for me, because I too have no revelation. All I knew was that Good Friday is the day Jesus died on the cross, He was cruelly whipped and nailed on the cross.
But this is the day we will rejoice and be glad in it, because we know that His love for us is real and unconditional when He went to the cross on our behalf so that we can experience abundant life.
It's a joyful day and Gynnel has captured our cheerful faces on some photos.
Myself, cindy, Gynnel, Shuki, Irene
Myself, Joyce, Qiqi
Myself & Gynnel
Myself & Gynnel again (ya, we are a little narcissistic :p)