Easter Weekend

On Easter day itself, I was really exhausted.

Woke up @ about 1045am, washed up and I was prepared to do marketing. I planned to cook lunch and then visit my mum for a little while before going for choir.

Walking to the Sheng Shiong supermart which I thought was just behind my HDB flat, took me about 10-15min under the hot sun!

Never mind about that, I carried at least 3kg of food back to the void deck. Gave up and asked my bro to help me carry the food up. My shoulder aches even now as I type. I guess my muscles are bruised. No kidding, it was really quite a walk back to my house under the humid weather.

I rested for awhile and decided to drop the visit to IMH.

But I enjoyed cooking the lunch for my bro and father. Nothing fanciful but I think I'm pretty much satisfied with my "work".

Menu:
1. Teriyaki Chicken - which I added a little too much water but then the taste is still there.
2. Kai Lan with oyster sauce and fish cake
3. Fried fish





Simple meals for 3.

And menu for today:

1. Steamed fish with tomatoes, egg tofu and button mushroom. To get rid of the fishyness, i stuffed ginger at the gills of the fish.

2. Soup (very healthy)
- pork rib, shitake mushrooms, button musrooms, tomatoes, carrot, egg tofu

Ingredients are similar because I am very tired for the past few days and I don't want to bother myself about what to cook.

What's the menu for Sunday's dinner?

Maybe:

1. Steamed Xiao bai cai
2. If I can get fish, perhaps fish curry.
3. Still thinking... maybe not... as I said I have been very tired....
Or should I change No. 2 to chicken curry?? I still have some drumsticks and wings left over.

Ya, I should do just that.......

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day