Vanessa Dear
I have been thinking of my little sister(in-christ). Miss her so much.
I thought we got along quite well, and I really like her alot. In my heart, she was really like my own flesh & blood sister though I didn't really say or expressed.
Vanessa dear, miss you so much! My heart cries for you.
Miss the times we go shopping and watch movies. I will say we are friends than just cg members. So sad when I know you left, just hope you will pick yourself up again.
I thought we got along quite well, and I really like her alot. In my heart, she was really like my own flesh & blood sister though I didn't really say or expressed.
Vanessa dear, miss you so much! My heart cries for you.
Miss the times we go shopping and watch movies. I will say we are friends than just cg members. So sad when I know you left, just hope you will pick yourself up again.