Updates
As much as I will like this to be an update, I am pretty much silent about my life.
My birthday this year has been a fruitful one. Spending time with Cindy and 2 other friends - Steves & Linus. Really had a good time of fellowship until "2359". haha... "2359" seems to be a trademark for Linus. Should I add a "Brother" at the front? Well, I think should be quite alright for me. Had a fun time taking pictures but then, it seems like we have trouble taking pictures of Cindy & Linus. Tried umpteen times, till my camera went flat, and Cindy's hp memory was full!
Can't imagine!
Passed Cindy's present to her on 25th Feb, Sunday. Almost a month after her birthday! I feel apologetic to delay this long, especially, she's the beloved lady of W255. :p
But it's worth the delay because this is a god-given idea to a godly woman. I am so satisfied with the gift myself. Put in a few pictures of her very good friends and their words of encouragement. Put in a few pictures of the past and present W255, hmm, to be specific only 1 picture of the current W255. Hope that we have more pictures for 2007 & of course, NEW FRIENDS!
I'd never have been that thoughtful, resourceful or creative if this idea didn't come from God. I haven't done anything handmade for years! Used to do encouragement every other week in poly, then once a year when I worked, until 3 years back, I stopped liao....
It is indeed fulfilling to handmade a card, or whaever and better, looking at how excited the other party is.
Best gift I have done so far and so happy Cindy likes it. By the way, it's notebook, please do use it.
My birthday this year has been a fruitful one. Spending time with Cindy and 2 other friends - Steves & Linus. Really had a good time of fellowship until "2359". haha... "2359" seems to be a trademark for Linus. Should I add a "Brother" at the front? Well, I think should be quite alright for me. Had a fun time taking pictures but then, it seems like we have trouble taking pictures of Cindy & Linus. Tried umpteen times, till my camera went flat, and Cindy's hp memory was full!
Can't imagine!
Passed Cindy's present to her on 25th Feb, Sunday. Almost a month after her birthday! I feel apologetic to delay this long, especially, she's the beloved lady of W255. :p
But it's worth the delay because this is a god-given idea to a godly woman. I am so satisfied with the gift myself. Put in a few pictures of her very good friends and their words of encouragement. Put in a few pictures of the past and present W255, hmm, to be specific only 1 picture of the current W255. Hope that we have more pictures for 2007 & of course, NEW FRIENDS!
I'd never have been that thoughtful, resourceful or creative if this idea didn't come from God. I haven't done anything handmade for years! Used to do encouragement every other week in poly, then once a year when I worked, until 3 years back, I stopped liao....
It is indeed fulfilling to handmade a card, or whaever and better, looking at how excited the other party is.
Best gift I have done so far and so happy Cindy likes it. By the way, it's notebook, please do use it.