T.I.R.E.D
Trained
In
Reigning
Endless
Ditches (the right word?)
Revelation? No, just cracking my brains to how to make TIRED sounds nicer.
Physically drained. I wanted to sleep the moment i reached home last night, that's about 8+pm. After washing and changing that should be about 9pm and I could have zoomed to my bedroom.
At las, my parents were not around, I don't know where they went. The toilet was in a mess and with a stench. Puked! Sigh...
And I went on to clearing the mess in the toilet, washing clothes, etc. Then talked to my mum awhile, afterwich, my brother came back. So to relax, I watched him do his programming. So interesting but at the same time, idiotic.
Went on to my room, not a good thing to do. Switched on my computer and the night went on with me updating new Ipod software, downloading podcasts. Where's my REST & SLEEP?
Well I am trained to reign in endless ditches.
In
Reigning
Endless
Ditches (the right word?)
Revelation? No, just cracking my brains to how to make TIRED sounds nicer.
Physically drained. I wanted to sleep the moment i reached home last night, that's about 8+pm. After washing and changing that should be about 9pm and I could have zoomed to my bedroom.
At las, my parents were not around, I don't know where they went. The toilet was in a mess and with a stench. Puked! Sigh...
And I went on to clearing the mess in the toilet, washing clothes, etc. Then talked to my mum awhile, afterwich, my brother came back. So to relax, I watched him do his programming. So interesting but at the same time, idiotic.
Went on to my room, not a good thing to do. Switched on my computer and the night went on with me updating new Ipod software, downloading podcasts. Where's my REST & SLEEP?
Well I am trained to reign in endless ditches.