2007
It's alittle late to write these when it should have been on the very 1st week.
It's a new start of the year and my dept,RedCard, organised an Away Day for team building and also setting the goals before every one.
It has been an interesting day with Ogilvy Oxygen Learning. Really involves much leadership, teamwork, communication, brain storm, etc.
It has been a long time since I had such fun. I have always been a person who likes leadership camps and church camps with such fun activitives. Makes me more active and alive as a person. Life as a working adult is dull. Probably it's just myself because I go home straight after work. I don't arrange many appointments and even if I do, it will be once in a few months!
But this year, I think I will like to meet my friends more often. This makes really taking great pains to organise because like I said, I'd rather go home than to go out unless necessary.
Goals & Visions
Sad to say, I haven't set any for this year. As I grow older, I just felt life is such a routine. And being a child of God, I know this is the last thing that I should be saying. But I don't really look forward to my future, or towards anything else.
My CGL encouraged me, telling me in fact, she felt I ended 2006 well. Hmmm.... I felt the opposite though. My whole emotions went down, my walk with God went down, I just felt like giving up and living my own life. MY space, MY time, MY way, MY likes & dislikes, MY want & needs.
SIGH... yeah, like what Pst said on Sunday, I am narcisstic.
Perhaps I just felt that I am not moving on and I don't see improvements in myself - be it relationship with family, myself, people, God, etc / ministry because I don't seem to be motivated, instead I want to run away / love life, yearning and pining but hopelessly in total unbelief that there will be any one for me / Walk with God-I just feel like I am getting farther away each year and He's almost like a total stranger to me. No fault any one but myself. I am just too self-absorbent in Rara land. Hoping things or rather life will turn out the way as I want it to be.
This has been a life-long issue and too stuck in my brain for me to get out. I think I need God as my surgeon but I have yet to submit my name or register for the surgery. For heaven's sake, what is wrong me? Knowing there's a malignant tumour and still refusing treatment. How stupid can a person get?
It's a new start of the year and my dept,RedCard, organised an Away Day for team building and also setting the goals before every one.
It has been an interesting day with Ogilvy Oxygen Learning. Really involves much leadership, teamwork, communication, brain storm, etc.
It has been a long time since I had such fun. I have always been a person who likes leadership camps and church camps with such fun activitives. Makes me more active and alive as a person. Life as a working adult is dull. Probably it's just myself because I go home straight after work. I don't arrange many appointments and even if I do, it will be once in a few months!
But this year, I think I will like to meet my friends more often. This makes really taking great pains to organise because like I said, I'd rather go home than to go out unless necessary.
Goals & Visions
Sad to say, I haven't set any for this year. As I grow older, I just felt life is such a routine. And being a child of God, I know this is the last thing that I should be saying. But I don't really look forward to my future, or towards anything else.
My CGL encouraged me, telling me in fact, she felt I ended 2006 well. Hmmm.... I felt the opposite though. My whole emotions went down, my walk with God went down, I just felt like giving up and living my own life. MY space, MY time, MY way, MY likes & dislikes, MY want & needs.
SIGH... yeah, like what Pst said on Sunday, I am narcisstic.
Perhaps I just felt that I am not moving on and I don't see improvements in myself - be it relationship with family, myself, people, God, etc / ministry because I don't seem to be motivated, instead I want to run away / love life, yearning and pining but hopelessly in total unbelief that there will be any one for me / Walk with God-I just feel like I am getting farther away each year and He's almost like a total stranger to me. No fault any one but myself. I am just too self-absorbent in Rara land. Hoping things or rather life will turn out the way as I want it to be.
This has been a life-long issue and too stuck in my brain for me to get out. I think I need God as my surgeon but I have yet to submit my name or register for the surgery. For heaven's sake, what is wrong me? Knowing there's a malignant tumour and still refusing treatment. How stupid can a person get?