Dream Come True

Woooooooo Hooooooooooo...... Never expect I will have the opportunity to travel in Japan because of the high costs involved. It has been quite a few years since I want to visit Japan. Thank God that this year, I finally get to go to Japan and visit Mt Fuji. The magnificent volcano which hasn't erupted for the last 150 years. It has been resting peacfully.

I enjoyed my trip though it could have been better. But I now have an overall view of Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo. It's supposed to be autumn now but only about 60-70% of the leaves have turned red or orange. Tourguide said that the autumn for this year came very late because it's supposed to be winter during this time. Still thank God for that, though I will like to see snow as well but it will rob me the opportunity to visit Mt Fuji at the highest level - 5 - for tourists.

This trip has been an enjoyable but tiring trip because of all the travelling time on coach from one place to another. And for this 6 days, 5 nights trip, we have changed a total of 3 hotels. Whew!




20/11/06




Landing/Touching down at Osaka(Kansai) Airport

What a beautiful Monday!






Annabel (cousin) & myself on the way Shinsaibashi





My parents @ Shinsaibashi - Supposedly a shopping district for youngsters.



Some other pictures I took for the rest of the trips





Taken @ Golden Pavillion. Entirely made with golden leaves.






Kimono Show after a trip to Mt Fuji






Garden of Osaka Castle




The infamous Osaka Castle



The majestic Mt Fuji if you can see it.....




Tokyo Disneyland - Popular amongst both youngsters and adults alike







Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day