Korean Craze

Someone asked me, "Are you a Korean fan?"

Not exactly so. I mean if you ask me, I don't even know what are their names unless those whom it's easy to remember or the show leaves a deep impression. E.g Sweet 18

I like the show Goong-Princess Hours too. Ask me who acted in it? hmmm not idea.. I just thought it was interesting, humourous, touching and heart-warming. The process of discovering one another, finding out what's family really is about, accepting others, loving & caring for family members and of course being open to each other on their feelings,etc.

Maybe I am alittle crazy about Korean shows. Partially, I am a romance fanatic but I like the way they portray certain values on friendships as well as kinships.

No offense. But I used to equate Korean & Hokkien language because they both sound harsh and uncouth while I equate Japanese with Teochew, both gentle. Now my views have changed, Korean language is very intriguing and interesting.

Yet, what captures my heart it's knowing that there is about a million of people in Korea who are believers and followers of Christ. I am definitely not a religious freak but it's encouraging to know that there are still people who are seeking the living God in a modern and fast-paced society. Korea is indeed a very blessed country. I will say she is almost like America of the past, living upon the principles of God.

There are many actors and actresses who are believers and I do hope that they are making an impact. There are often too many who fall by the wayside because of fame and glamour. It's really sad to know that these people who have so much opportunities to make an impact, to be a world shaker and history maker, be distracted and fall away into the temptation of the world.

I always felt and still thinks that actors and actresses make very good impact with their testimony and lifestyle. If God open the doors of heaven over their career, I trust they will be like Sun making an impact for the kingdom of God.

They are the walking testimony of who Jesus is and the carriers of God's presence through the media.

How fortunate! But all these given that they hold onto their faith in this tempest zone, having the vision and dream to do what they must.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day