God Loves & Accepts You
1. He Knows & Approves You!
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations - that's what I had in mind for you."
2. He Carries Your Picture Everywhere
Isaiah 49:16
Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. The walls you're rebuilding are never out of my sight.
3. You Are the Apple of His Eyes
Zechariah 2:8
For thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
4. He is Constantly Thinking About You
Psalms 139
V17-How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!
V18-I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!
诗 篇
139:17 神啊!你的意念对我多么珍贵(“珍贵”或译:“深奥”),数目何等众多。
139:18 如果我数点,它们比海沙更多;我睡醒的时候,仍然与你同在。
5. He Has a Great Future Planned for You
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
耶 利 米 书 29:11
因我自己知道我为你们所定的计划,是使你们得平安,而不是遭受灾祸的计划;要赐给你们美好的前程和盼望。’这是耶和华的宣告。
Don’t let feelings rule your life anymore. Take a step of faith and start believing God today. Choose to agree with Him and believe that you are valuable. He has a great future planned for you, and that great future starts today!
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations - that's what I had in mind for you."
2. He Carries Your Picture Everywhere
Isaiah 49:16
Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands. The walls you're rebuilding are never out of my sight.
3. You Are the Apple of His Eyes
Zechariah 2:8
For thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
4. He is Constantly Thinking About You
Psalms 139
V17-How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!
V18-I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!
诗 篇
139:17 神啊!你的意念对我多么珍贵(“珍贵”或译:“深奥”),数目何等众多。
139:18 如果我数点,它们比海沙更多;我睡醒的时候,仍然与你同在。
5. He Has a Great Future Planned for You
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
耶 利 米 书 29:11
因我自己知道我为你们所定的计划,是使你们得平安,而不是遭受灾祸的计划;要赐给你们美好的前程和盼望。’这是耶和华的宣告。
Don’t let feelings rule your life anymore. Take a step of faith and start believing God today. Choose to agree with Him and believe that you are valuable. He has a great future planned for you, and that great future starts today!