Catching Up

Is age catching up on me? Or am I just becoming weaker? Or is it just that my office ventilation is poor?

It seems like I am falling sick quite often for this entire year. I am on MC yet again today. Just feel so sleepy.

I want to be a good host for the new cg who using my place but I am just too tired to welcome them. Hid in my room as they are playing games now.

But honestly even if I am well, I don't think I have the hunger to attend CG for another day unless I need to play the guitar for them.

Last night, I had my first CG at Woodlands and it's mid-Autumn! :> I bought some mooncakes at a super cheap price, at least it is to me. 4 mooncakes costs me just $14! Can you beat that? And my members like it, thank God!

I was still worrying about budget when I wanted to buy mooncakes. But well , God knows better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resposibilities

I am still making much excuses using my past. Why do people remember the past, not embracing the future?

We are just too comfortable at where we are, refusing to step out in faith because it just costs too much for the flesh to move.

Yet hanging on to the past, is like exchanging gold for dust!

Help me Lord, to be the liberated person that you want me to be!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day