Blogs
Thank God for Blogs!
I used to write my diary on papers, what a tiring process. Now that I get to type, it's so much faster. But of course there are pros and cons for blogging - you can less privacy. But anyway, who knows me? Except for my own friends and those who knows my blog.
It is really a good way for expressing thoughts. A way of releasing whatever that is kept in the heart but unexpressable in front of others. There are somethings that just put into words even when you want to share.
I guess this is a personality thingy. I feel that things are better written than spoken.
Like what Dr AR Bernard shared on the 3rd part of his sermon - mid-life crisis. I haven't reach that age yet but I already felt the crisis years ago because of stagnancy in my life. Stagnant in my walk with God, relationship with people, in my emotions. Stagnant in my love life, family and church. Stagnant in career and finances. Stagnant in maturity and perception.
I haven't felt that for the past 1 or 2 years but there anxiety has come back to me for a few weeks. I felt stagnant again. I am escaping from God because I just don't know how to walk the walk with Him and walk the talk. I feel stagnant in my ministry, no longer have the passion.
But this has been a ministry which I dreamt to be in since I was a youth. To be able to praise & worship God freely, serve Him and pulling down His presence so that all can experience and encounter the living God.
But now, I felt this is nothing more than just entertainment. I guess it's because I used to sing every week, and i felt I am really serving God. But now, I sing twice every 3 weeks. I feel like I am doing nothing but just an extra.
Sigh, show me Your Way, Lord!
I used to write my diary on papers, what a tiring process. Now that I get to type, it's so much faster. But of course there are pros and cons for blogging - you can less privacy. But anyway, who knows me? Except for my own friends and those who knows my blog.
It is really a good way for expressing thoughts. A way of releasing whatever that is kept in the heart but unexpressable in front of others. There are somethings that just put into words even when you want to share.
I guess this is a personality thingy. I feel that things are better written than spoken.
Like what Dr AR Bernard shared on the 3rd part of his sermon - mid-life crisis. I haven't reach that age yet but I already felt the crisis years ago because of stagnancy in my life. Stagnant in my walk with God, relationship with people, in my emotions. Stagnant in my love life, family and church. Stagnant in career and finances. Stagnant in maturity and perception.
I haven't felt that for the past 1 or 2 years but there anxiety has come back to me for a few weeks. I felt stagnant again. I am escaping from God because I just don't know how to walk the walk with Him and walk the talk. I feel stagnant in my ministry, no longer have the passion.
But this has been a ministry which I dreamt to be in since I was a youth. To be able to praise & worship God freely, serve Him and pulling down His presence so that all can experience and encounter the living God.
But now, I felt this is nothing more than just entertainment. I guess it's because I used to sing every week, and i felt I am really serving God. But now, I sing twice every 3 weeks. I feel like I am doing nothing but just an extra.
Sigh, show me Your Way, Lord!