Choices
We need to make our choice and decision wisely because we live the consequence of the choice and decision we made.
What is the basis of the choice and decision we make? Based on situation & circumstances or on emotions such as fear OR the lies of the devil OR the Hands of God?
Dr A.R. Bernard:
- Before an information can sink in, we need to listen to it 7 times.
- 12 times of encourage before a negative remark can be erased from our memory.
What does it mean to me?
- Meditate the Word 7 times a day or 7 hours / Meditate on it 7 days a week
- Only you can encourage yourself with the kind of thoughts you entertain. You can never depend on others. Ultimately, you decide whether to allow others to discourage you and allow God to encourage you.
Learning how to navigate in this world as a follower of Christ is still a lifestyle I've yet to grasp. To gain approval, often I will do as the world does. It's a foolish choice and eat of the consequence. There's really nothing good in this world until the child of God learns how to navigate and shine the light of Christ.
Words are easy, actions demands faith and choice.
Words to me, are worthless. I guess it's my pride, because I'd feel ashamed not living out my words. Yet, many a times, this is a stigma in my life.
Without words, how do I build relationship? How do I navigate in the world with the information that God has given me? His breath of life and hope.
I guess the only way out is to look at where His hands are leading and not to where my thoughts are leading me.
What is the basis of the choice and decision we make? Based on situation & circumstances or on emotions such as fear OR the lies of the devil OR the Hands of God?
Dr A.R. Bernard:
- Before an information can sink in, we need to listen to it 7 times.
- 12 times of encourage before a negative remark can be erased from our memory.
What does it mean to me?
- Meditate the Word 7 times a day or 7 hours / Meditate on it 7 days a week
- Only you can encourage yourself with the kind of thoughts you entertain. You can never depend on others. Ultimately, you decide whether to allow others to discourage you and allow God to encourage you.
Knowledge translates to Authority
Learning how to navigate in this world as a follower of Christ is still a lifestyle I've yet to grasp. To gain approval, often I will do as the world does. It's a foolish choice and eat of the consequence. There's really nothing good in this world until the child of God learns how to navigate and shine the light of Christ.
Words are easy, actions demands faith and choice.
Words to me, are worthless. I guess it's my pride, because I'd feel ashamed not living out my words. Yet, many a times, this is a stigma in my life.
Without words, how do I build relationship? How do I navigate in the world with the information that God has given me? His breath of life and hope.
I guess the only way out is to look at where His hands are leading and not to where my thoughts are leading me.