Happy

I am so happy! :> I bought a watch for my friend as a birthday present and he really wore it.

I thought he'd not look up to this present since it doesn't really matches his status. After all, he's a boss of a company and knows many influential people. His cg alone has a number of high-ranking officers.

I am glad that he actually accepted this humble present of mine. It's not very expensive. In fact, I think I bought it for less than 50 bucks.

Ironically, when I gave him the watch, he told me he was looking for a watch as well! I guessed maybe it's Holy Spirit.

When I went Israel, I wanted to buy the anointing oil. Rather I felt prompted but I didn't buy because logically, I don't have any need for that. It turned out that my friend has the intention to ask me buy but didn't want to call me because of the HP costs I have to bear.

But overall, I am really happy that he accepted this humble present of mine!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day