An Ability To...
1. Express
It is important to have the ability to express yourself, your thoughts, emotions and dreams.
However, it is important to be able to express your views explicitly without being offensive.
It's time I learn to express myself. Especially expressing my thoughts and emotions. I am really bad at this and one of the main reasons is because I tend to get to emotionaly entangled while expressing. And I don't like to be emotional, getting angry/upset, whatever it may be.
But I need to learn how to express in confidence. I need to build confidence, without the fear of appearing arrogant and proud.
Anger Management is something I need to learn as well. How to get angry and get over with it and not holding on to the issues that caused the anger.
It's never good to hold onto offenses and open the doors to allow the devil to have a foothold. It's foolishness and the other party get away scott-free.
2. Build friendships
Trust... We often need to take risks when building friendships. We need to manage our expectations and know that we need friends but they are not everything. We have to be prepared that people will tend to fail us in ways which they may not know they are.
We need to allow our fragile heart to accept imperfections and continue building friendships.
It is important to have the ability to express yourself, your thoughts, emotions and dreams.
However, it is important to be able to express your views explicitly without being offensive.
It's time I learn to express myself. Especially expressing my thoughts and emotions. I am really bad at this and one of the main reasons is because I tend to get to emotionaly entangled while expressing. And I don't like to be emotional, getting angry/upset, whatever it may be.
But I need to learn how to express in confidence. I need to build confidence, without the fear of appearing arrogant and proud.
Anger Management is something I need to learn as well. How to get angry and get over with it and not holding on to the issues that caused the anger.
It's never good to hold onto offenses and open the doors to allow the devil to have a foothold. It's foolishness and the other party get away scott-free.
2. Build friendships
Trust... We often need to take risks when building friendships. We need to manage our expectations and know that we need friends but they are not everything. We have to be prepared that people will tend to fail us in ways which they may not know they are.
We need to allow our fragile heart to accept imperfections and continue building friendships.