Who or What do You Seek After?
Questions to ponder:
1. Have the past experiences made you more critical?
2. Have knowledge made you puffed up that you're no longer humanly relatable?
3. Have the "weeds" of the earth robbed you of your joy that belongs to you?
4. Have you been blinded by what you thought was what you need but it turned out it's never meant to fulfil any part of your life?
-----------------------------------------------------
Be it natural or spiritual life that we live, we tend to make the same mistakes of becoming either less trusting or more flaky.
I guess life is amoral as long as you have the right values, attitudes and mindset. Yet how do you consider your values, attitudes and mindset are right in the sight of the people or in the society?
To some, as long as they don't harm others, they are living right, be it taking drugs or heavily overdosed with alcohol. Never mind if they are vulgar.
There are some, as long as their family members can benefit from what they are doing, it doesn't matter that they are hurting others. Because it's all about survival and providing for their families.
Yet there are others, who doesn't (dare) to fight for their rights and always peaceable, because they believe in harmony. Even to the expense that they are being taken advantage of or taken for granted.
( I used to be in this category but I no longer believe in this. Bible says: Be as shrewd as a serpent and as innocent as doves. Therefore I now believe, in "fighting" back as long as I see myself as right. I will voice out boldly as compared to in the past, however, only when provoked. But of course, I leave room for rebutt and consideration.)
So who set the limits?
1 Corinthians 8:9
But you must be careful with this freedom of yours. Do not cause a brother or sister with a weaker conscience to stumble.
I supposed the above verse settles the question.
1. Have the past experiences made you more critical?
2. Have knowledge made you puffed up that you're no longer humanly relatable?
3. Have the "weeds" of the earth robbed you of your joy that belongs to you?
4. Have you been blinded by what you thought was what you need but it turned out it's never meant to fulfil any part of your life?
-----------------------------------------------------
Be it natural or spiritual life that we live, we tend to make the same mistakes of becoming either less trusting or more flaky.
I guess life is amoral as long as you have the right values, attitudes and mindset. Yet how do you consider your values, attitudes and mindset are right in the sight of the people or in the society?
To some, as long as they don't harm others, they are living right, be it taking drugs or heavily overdosed with alcohol. Never mind if they are vulgar.
There are some, as long as their family members can benefit from what they are doing, it doesn't matter that they are hurting others. Because it's all about survival and providing for their families.
Yet there are others, who doesn't (dare) to fight for their rights and always peaceable, because they believe in harmony. Even to the expense that they are being taken advantage of or taken for granted.
( I used to be in this category but I no longer believe in this. Bible says: Be as shrewd as a serpent and as innocent as doves. Therefore I now believe, in "fighting" back as long as I see myself as right. I will voice out boldly as compared to in the past, however, only when provoked. But of course, I leave room for rebutt and consideration.)
So who set the limits?
1 Corinthians 8:9
But you must be careful with this freedom of yours. Do not cause a brother or sister with a weaker conscience to stumble.
I supposed the above verse settles the question.