D.I.S.C - Which are you?
I am...
Primary: I
Consistent Characteristics: Communicative, Friendly, Influential, Persuasive, Positive,Verbal, Affable, Charismatic, Confident, Generous,Optimistic, Participative, Poised, Promoter, Self-Promoting, Sympathetic, Trusting
Summary Style: I
Basic Tendencies: Fast-Paced, People-Oriented
Greatest Strengths: Fun-Loving, Involve With Others, Enthusiastic, Emotional, Optimistic, Good Communicator
Natural Limitations: Disorganized, Not Detail-Oriented, Unrealistic
Communication: Positive, Inspiring, Persuasive
Fears: Loss of Social Approval
Love Language: Acceptance and Approval
Under Pressure: Emotional Attack(But may Avoid Public Confrontation)
Decisiong Making: Impulsive, Whether It "Feel" Right
Greatest Needs: Fun Activities, Social Recognition, Freedom from details
Secondary: C
Consistent Characteristics: Accurate, Careful, Compliant, Logical, Perfectionist,Precise, Systematic, Adaptable, Cautious, Conservative,Conventional, Disciplined, Open-Minded, Overly Dependent, Rational,Self-Effacing, Worrier
Summary Style: C
Basic Tendencies: Slower-Paced, Task-Oriented
Greatest Strengths: Accurate, Analytical, Attentive to Key, Details, High Standards, Intuitive, Controlled
Natural Limitations: Too Critical, Perfectionist, Overly Sarcastic
Communication: Diplomatic, Keen Observer, Provide Details
Fears: Irrational Acts, Criticism of Their Work
Love Language: Affirmation
Under Pressure: Avoids, Withdraws, Plans Strategy to Get Even
Decisiong Making: Reluctant, Needs a lot of information
Greatest Needs: Time to Do Quality Work, Facts, Time to Analyze
Primary: I
Consistent Characteristics: Communicative, Friendly, Influential, Persuasive, Positive,Verbal, Affable, Charismatic, Confident, Generous,Optimistic, Participative, Poised, Promoter, Self-Promoting, Sympathetic, Trusting
Summary Style: I
Basic Tendencies: Fast-Paced, People-Oriented
Greatest Strengths: Fun-Loving, Involve With Others, Enthusiastic, Emotional, Optimistic, Good Communicator
Natural Limitations: Disorganized, Not Detail-Oriented, Unrealistic
Communication: Positive, Inspiring, Persuasive
Fears: Loss of Social Approval
Love Language: Acceptance and Approval
Under Pressure: Emotional Attack(But may Avoid Public Confrontation)
Decisiong Making: Impulsive, Whether It "Feel" Right
Greatest Needs: Fun Activities, Social Recognition, Freedom from details
Secondary: C
Consistent Characteristics: Accurate, Careful, Compliant, Logical, Perfectionist,Precise, Systematic, Adaptable, Cautious, Conservative,Conventional, Disciplined, Open-Minded, Overly Dependent, Rational,Self-Effacing, Worrier
Summary Style: C
Basic Tendencies: Slower-Paced, Task-Oriented
Greatest Strengths: Accurate, Analytical, Attentive to Key, Details, High Standards, Intuitive, Controlled
Natural Limitations: Too Critical, Perfectionist, Overly Sarcastic
Communication: Diplomatic, Keen Observer, Provide Details
Fears: Irrational Acts, Criticism of Their Work
Love Language: Affirmation
Under Pressure: Avoids, Withdraws, Plans Strategy to Get Even
Decisiong Making: Reluctant, Needs a lot of information
Greatest Needs: Time to Do Quality Work, Facts, Time to Analyze