I Stand Alone
I stand alone in a corner of the earth
I stand alone in the face of dissatisfaction
I stand alone in the roads of wilderness
Then You came along
To show Your love
Now You hold my hands and I stand with You
Your face shining down on me
Chorus:
There is none like You
Your love is true
There is none like You
Your love is great
Now I stand with You
-------------------------------------------------------
As I woke up this morning, lying on my bed, a melody came to my mind.... then the words... and that's how the song above was created.
I stand alone in the face of dissatisfaction
I stand alone in the roads of wilderness
Then You came along
To show Your love
Now You hold my hands and I stand with You
Your face shining down on me
Chorus:
There is none like You
Your love is true
There is none like You
Your love is great
Now I stand with You
-------------------------------------------------------
As I woke up this morning, lying on my bed, a melody came to my mind.... then the words... and that's how the song above was created.