Desert Experience

God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.
With Love and Strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way.

John Bevere: HE looks for those who are diligent in spirit, who will seek and pursue, even if it takes tenacious persistence.

Is prayer a monologue or dialogue?

This is a question I need to ask myself. Monologue or dialogue? I think mine is a monologue prayer and guess who's talking most of the time? ME!

And why is it always me? Coz I don't have the energy to stay awake and wait upon the Lord's voice to speak to me. So the consequence? Needless to say, roadway in the wilderness. What John Bevere said challenges me and I do hope that I can spend time to wait upon God's presence and His voice.
Adam has sacrificed his personal walk with God through sin, yet through Enoch (Adam's great, great, great .... grandson; whichever generation is that) walked personally with God, side by side. He overcome the hurdle through his passion to pursue the presence of God. His passion attracted God.
In fact, the heavenly Father has not abandoned Adam and Eve but it's the guilt and shame that drew them away from the presence of God - the privilege of walking side by side with the Creator. The fear that has robbed the passion of life and fellowship with our Father in heaven.

I want to be able to meet Jesus face to face every day, with my passion that draws Him close to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day