a DaY oUt WiTh No ReSt
Been out most part of the day. Back to office to collect my charger coz my HP went flat, did my hair, went gym and then dinner with friends. Came home around 10pm... I have been out for almost 11 hours!
Talking about doing my hair, the hairstylist is a rather interesting guy (cute). This is the 2nd time that he is helping me do my hair and we had a good chat. And he has a unique way of asking for numbers...... He may be resigning and he gave me his number and then asked me to give him a missed call. hmm.... well I hope I got his number wrong so that he won't have mind. He was washing the color off my hair at the basin so I can't hear my phone connect to the other side.
Anyway, if God has placed this new soul in my life, there is a purpose. Most importantly he's not working on Sundays! I pray that his schedule will remain as it is so that when the opportunity arises, I can invite him for service. :> hehe....
A good thing he's also a Malaysian coz there's quite a number in my CG, additional points to have people relate with him.
It has been some time since I got to know new people to bring them to church. It's easier when they aren't your friends or colleagues. Somehow there's a level of familiarity and it's so easy for them to reject you especially they know you are not the agressive type.
Talking about doing my hair, the hairstylist is a rather interesting guy (cute). This is the 2nd time that he is helping me do my hair and we had a good chat. And he has a unique way of asking for numbers...... He may be resigning and he gave me his number and then asked me to give him a missed call. hmm.... well I hope I got his number wrong so that he won't have mind. He was washing the color off my hair at the basin so I can't hear my phone connect to the other side.
Anyway, if God has placed this new soul in my life, there is a purpose. Most importantly he's not working on Sundays! I pray that his schedule will remain as it is so that when the opportunity arises, I can invite him for service. :> hehe....
A good thing he's also a Malaysian coz there's quite a number in my CG, additional points to have people relate with him.
It has been some time since I got to know new people to bring them to church. It's easier when they aren't your friends or colleagues. Somehow there's a level of familiarity and it's so easy for them to reject you especially they know you are not the agressive type.