Buried under a pile of invoices
My first experience of the actual closing....
It's like fighting a battle, I should have dated all the invoices in May when I received them late April. Now I have to key in every single invoices I have received for the past week and it doesn't help to have additional holiday.
But I do appreciate the break, it has been rather stressful for me because of my lack of experience and detailedness. Most of my friends will know that I am a "sotong", and now I've got myself back into mess again.
I miss my ex-colleagues and ex-boss who's a dear brother to me. In fact, he taught me confidence and communication skills. But I had not perservered on because I really can't bring in the sales or people to attend the training.
I really like the godly working environment and the many mentors who are there. I pray that I will have a mentor this year whom I can learn from, be discipled in every areas such as communication, mindset, administrative skills, etc.
Ok that's besides the point. The point is I was really buried under pile of invoices, but thank God I managed to finish keying in. But then, you should have seen my table!!!! It's such a mess, and I need to clean up the mess tomorrow. I dont even remember where I put some of the documents. I just stacked them up so that I can have space.
Clarity of mind! That's what I really need.
It's like fighting a battle, I should have dated all the invoices in May when I received them late April. Now I have to key in every single invoices I have received for the past week and it doesn't help to have additional holiday.
But I do appreciate the break, it has been rather stressful for me because of my lack of experience and detailedness. Most of my friends will know that I am a "sotong", and now I've got myself back into mess again.
I miss my ex-colleagues and ex-boss who's a dear brother to me. In fact, he taught me confidence and communication skills. But I had not perservered on because I really can't bring in the sales or people to attend the training.
I really like the godly working environment and the many mentors who are there. I pray that I will have a mentor this year whom I can learn from, be discipled in every areas such as communication, mindset, administrative skills, etc.
Ok that's besides the point. The point is I was really buried under pile of invoices, but thank God I managed to finish keying in. But then, you should have seen my table!!!! It's such a mess, and I need to clean up the mess tomorrow. I dont even remember where I put some of the documents. I just stacked them up so that I can have space.
Clarity of mind! That's what I really need.