Heart of the Matter is the Matter of the Heart
Colossians 3
v2-Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
v3-For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
v8-But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.
v9-Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices
v12-Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
v13-Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Grace and Mercy and more Grace and Mercy....
Sigh....Lord I pray that I have the ability to release the anxiety and frustrations to you. I need a breakthrough in my career and having more favor than ever.
I pray for supernatural wisdom when dealing with people. Give me words to speak and a heart that understands.
Let my heartbeat be at least 50% of Your heartbeat. My brain cells to be at least 10% of Your brain cells. I need the Spirit of Excellence and the Spirit of Understanding. In every way, humility take up a bigger area than pride.
v2-Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
v3-For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
v8-But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.
v9-Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices
v12-Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
v13-Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Grace and Mercy and more Grace and Mercy....
Sigh....Lord I pray that I have the ability to release the anxiety and frustrations to you. I need a breakthrough in my career and having more favor than ever.
I pray for supernatural wisdom when dealing with people. Give me words to speak and a heart that understands.
Let my heartbeat be at least 50% of Your heartbeat. My brain cells to be at least 10% of Your brain cells. I need the Spirit of Excellence and the Spirit of Understanding. In every way, humility take up a bigger area than pride.