GE 2006
My first election ever in my life but yet I am not excited about it. I would when I was young, curious why the adults were so excited, the excitement of voting was in the air when I was in Primary School.
I grew up thinking that GE is a grand affair but now, it's not such a grand affair after all. It's about competition, about power and the political status. So what's the important decision that I have to make? PAP vs WP
I don't even know who they are. Yeah, I am ignorant, living in a world of my own. I am never a person who bothers about other people's business, unless they want me to. Not a very good attitude and mindset, I know.
Who should I support? What are the repercussions if WP wins? And how will the plans and promises impact and influence the current lifestyle? Will there be an upheaval of political unrest?
Nah, I am making too big a hoo-ha from this. Things may not be that complicated. I just need the wisdom to make the right decision.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter Ministry Weekend
A good cause to bless the community in Singapore and Asia. To bless the poor and needy and be blessed in return.
Jesus came to give and to bless and to serve the community. He gave His blood and life; He blessed them by delivering, setting them free through the truth He brings and gave hope to the people; He gave His time to the people, healed and prayed for them, always ready to meet the needs of the "children".
Let us never be tired of giving, but be a cheerful and faith giver.
I grew up thinking that GE is a grand affair but now, it's not such a grand affair after all. It's about competition, about power and the political status. So what's the important decision that I have to make? PAP vs WP
I don't even know who they are. Yeah, I am ignorant, living in a world of my own. I am never a person who bothers about other people's business, unless they want me to. Not a very good attitude and mindset, I know.
Who should I support? What are the repercussions if WP wins? And how will the plans and promises impact and influence the current lifestyle? Will there be an upheaval of political unrest?
Nah, I am making too big a hoo-ha from this. Things may not be that complicated. I just need the wisdom to make the right decision.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter Ministry Weekend
A good cause to bless the community in Singapore and Asia. To bless the poor and needy and be blessed in return.
Jesus came to give and to bless and to serve the community. He gave His blood and life; He blessed them by delivering, setting them free through the truth He brings and gave hope to the people; He gave His time to the people, healed and prayed for them, always ready to meet the needs of the "children".
Let us never be tired of giving, but be a cheerful and faith giver.