Frustrations

I am frustrated with work and myself. Too much frustrations that I can feel the anger arising in me. Bottled up all my unhappiness -- that's me. I just keep quiet till I can't any longer.

My supervisor is picking on my work, she's overly detailed for me to handle. Good thing because it's training season. Bad thing, I am tired and hoping that after I leave the office, there will not be any careless mistakes that she will spot.

It's never my intention to be careless, I try to check through but sometimes, I don't know if I really can't see or the devil is using my weakness to attack me in my career.

It's a vicious cycle that I want to get away with.

Thank God for the faith message last CG. I pray I will start my day with faith, favor, wisdom and grace. I want to be serious and I want to work with faith, live with faith, speak with faith and wisdom, clarity of mind so that I know what I am doing and remember what I am supposed to do.

Psalms 5:3
Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


Philippians 1:20
For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ, whether I live or I die.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day