Thoughts......

1 Timothy 4
V12 - Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you teach, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
V13 - Until I get there, focus on reading the Scriptures to the church, encouraging the believers, and teaching them.
V14 - Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecies spoken to you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you.
V15 - Give your complete attention to these matters. Throw yourself into your tasks so that everyone will see your progress.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaiah 44:22
I have swept away your sins like the morning mists. I have scattered your offenses like the clouds. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Prayer:
Lord, please help me to be the person you want me to be. Increased boldness and confidence. Increased capacity and love for people. Increased patience and understanding for people who are different from me. Help me to see my weaknessed and by Your grace, turn it into a strength that can be used.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage Prayer:

I do not have the gift of singleness. I do want to experience the marriage life that You are going to grant me together with a godly partner. We see through one another's potential just as You see us. The future generation will be the Nazerites and Levites for You, consecrated to serve You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family Prayer:

Simple as it is, let the childlike faith exuberate and shine for You. The joy of the Lord will be our strength. Love covers a multitude of sins and offenses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CG Prayer:

Deeper unity and acceptance for one another. Let there be no cliques but unity and love shall saturate the people. Let there be revelations and greater encounters with You. A turning of the heart towards You and an eternal perception that will carry us through thick and thin. Through trials and tribulations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer for the Lord:

Thank You for Your love, that endureth forever and forever through the generations. Thank You for Your patience in my unwillingness and fear to let You take the throne in my life. Your Name is above all other names and there is none compared to You. Let my payment to You be my undivided fellowship that You so desire, for this is the very reason You have in mind since the day of creation. Please be patient and please help me to be the person You want me to be, with my willingness and my heart that is fragile. You alone can handle this "paper" heart of mine that sinks and torn apart easily. I place it in Your hands till the day I see You yet again. Thank You, Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day