Blowing Up
I am tolerating, keeping quiet. Patience is running out. Everyone has a temper, so do I!
When I keep quiet doesn't mean I allow people out there to take advantage and throw their temper and weight at me. I am just patient and tolerant.
Don't push yourself too far in and overstep the boundary. When I blow up, I BLOW! The reason why I keep quiet, not because I am good tempered but it's because I can't control my temper. It's uncontrollable!
But that's where maturity steps in, letting go and not blowing up because of your personal frustrations and anger. I don't believe in venting frustrations on the people around you unless they are the very reasons who frustrated you.
That's childishness and it puts people off!
When I keep quiet doesn't mean I allow people out there to take advantage and throw their temper and weight at me. I am just patient and tolerant.
Don't push yourself too far in and overstep the boundary. When I blow up, I BLOW! The reason why I keep quiet, not because I am good tempered but it's because I can't control my temper. It's uncontrollable!
But that's where maturity steps in, letting go and not blowing up because of your personal frustrations and anger. I don't believe in venting frustrations on the people around you unless they are the very reasons who frustrated you.
That's childishness and it puts people off!