Remember God's Rhema For You!
The only way to keep you going in your walk with God, is the RHEMA word. Embrace the Word, Meditate on the Word, and Pray about the Word.
That's the opposite of "Don't curse/nurse/rehearse the hurt."
Don't know why. But I just felt led to remember the verses that God has for me. Someone said very seriously to me last night, "Don't be overly smart. Not every body likes it. You can offend people." He was so dead serious, I was intimidated and felt guilty.
Smart without tactfulness = brainless
Smart with tactfulness = wisdom
And I want wisdom, I don't want to be dumbo but I am not definitely not a bimbo. haha...
RHEMA:
Isaiah 42
V.6 - I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people. As a light to the Gentiles,
V.7 - To open blind eyes, To bring prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
Isaiah 43
V.1b - "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
V.2 - When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
V.3a - For I am the Lord Your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior...
Jeremiah 1
V.5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."
V.6 - Then said I:
"Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."
V.7 - But the Lord said to me:
"Do not say, 'I am a youth.' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
V.8 - For I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.
V.9 - Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
V.10 - See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.
That's the opposite of "Don't curse/nurse/rehearse the hurt."
Don't know why. But I just felt led to remember the verses that God has for me. Someone said very seriously to me last night, "Don't be overly smart. Not every body likes it. You can offend people." He was so dead serious, I was intimidated and felt guilty.
Smart without tactfulness = brainless
Smart with tactfulness = wisdom
And I want wisdom, I don't want to be dumbo but I am not definitely not a bimbo. haha...
RHEMA:
Isaiah 42
V.6 - I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people. As a light to the Gentiles,
V.7 - To open blind eyes, To bring prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
Isaiah 43
V.1b - "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
V.2 - When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
V.3a - For I am the Lord Your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior...
Jeremiah 1
V.5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."
V.6 - Then said I:
"Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."
V.7 - But the Lord said to me:
"Do not say, 'I am a youth.' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
V.8 - For I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.
V.9 - Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
V.10 - See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.