A Whole Day Long, Repairing Computer
I packed my room on Monday till the wee hours of the morning about 3+am. I slept around 4am after bathing.
Woke up to day at 1030am but ly on my bed till 1130am and packed my room alittle again till about 12+pm. Relax till 1230pm and got out of my house to meet up an old friend of mine, a brother.
Awkwardly, we looked for a place for lunch at Serangoon Gardens. Awkwardly because we almost got together a few years back. But I wasn't ready and I felt he wasn't ready too because the focus and foundation is round.
Anyway, we came back home (to my place) at about 2pm and started to do "healing and praying" for my com. Gosh! My com is now healed after most 8.5hrs of going through dianogsis, X-ray and then operation.
Thank God I prayed! My friend reformatted my hard disk after we back up some of the important files. Until we finally have the com recuperated, I realised I forgot to back up emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lo and behold, my address book and emails were found.
By God's grace, somehow the old files were backed up somewhere in the com. Prayers work! I prayed when my friend asked me, "Final decision?" and I said, "Father, I pray that nothing will go wrong, remind me if any files need to be updated or please save the important files for me!"
So happy I have my emails and address book back.
I haven't wasted my whole day on this com though. I had a great time praise and worshipping with this Brother of mine. It has been a long time since we got together. I thought it will be wiser to keep a distance from each other. I don't want to lead him on and neither do I want to have an "Ishmael" in my life.
Though ironically, God "created" an opportunity for us to meet again. BUT with my mum and brother at home as well. Just that they hid in their rooms. So typical of the "NG" family. :->
I really enjoyed playing the guitar with the Brother. It's really good if I have a godly man who can praise and worship together, playing the guitar,helping one another to improve. :->
And of course, to pray, to cherish and behold one another. Nothing is ideal in life though, but I will really be happy to have 80% of the kind of christian marriage I will like to have. But the best plan will still be God's plan for our lives.
Woke up to day at 1030am but ly on my bed till 1130am and packed my room alittle again till about 12+pm. Relax till 1230pm and got out of my house to meet up an old friend of mine, a brother.
Awkwardly, we looked for a place for lunch at Serangoon Gardens. Awkwardly because we almost got together a few years back. But I wasn't ready and I felt he wasn't ready too because the focus and foundation is round.
Anyway, we came back home (to my place) at about 2pm and started to do "healing and praying" for my com. Gosh! My com is now healed after most 8.5hrs of going through dianogsis, X-ray and then operation.
Thank God I prayed! My friend reformatted my hard disk after we back up some of the important files. Until we finally have the com recuperated, I realised I forgot to back up emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lo and behold, my address book and emails were found.
By God's grace, somehow the old files were backed up somewhere in the com. Prayers work! I prayed when my friend asked me, "Final decision?" and I said, "Father, I pray that nothing will go wrong, remind me if any files need to be updated or please save the important files for me!"
So happy I have my emails and address book back.
I haven't wasted my whole day on this com though. I had a great time praise and worshipping with this Brother of mine. It has been a long time since we got together. I thought it will be wiser to keep a distance from each other. I don't want to lead him on and neither do I want to have an "Ishmael" in my life.
Though ironically, God "created" an opportunity for us to meet again. BUT with my mum and brother at home as well. Just that they hid in their rooms. So typical of the "NG" family. :->
I really enjoyed playing the guitar with the Brother. It's really good if I have a godly man who can praise and worship together, playing the guitar,helping one another to improve. :->
And of course, to pray, to cherish and behold one another. Nothing is ideal in life though, but I will really be happy to have 80% of the kind of christian marriage I will like to have. But the best plan will still be God's plan for our lives.