Interesting Quotes on Evolution

ROBERT JASTROW, ASTROPHYSICIST

For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries. (Robert Jastrow, God and the Astronomers, W.W. Norton, New York, 1978, p. 116)

I think the one in bold italics is really funny. This is exactly my sentiments. Why do all the scientists and atheists try to hard to put in resources just to prove themselves? The waste of time and efforts and money!!! Things are simple as it is, no complications, no confusion, no strife.


FRANK TIPLER, MATHEMATICIAN & PHYSICIST
When I began my career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable logic of my own special branch of physics. (Frank Tipler, The Physics of Immortality, Doubleday, New York, 1994, Preface)


By the way, I extracted these out from someone's blog again. As usual of me, not so genius.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day