Distractions

There are many distractions nowadays, not only for me but for many as well. It's a time of warfare, not against flesh and blood but against the principality of this place.

The devil is not happy with what we are doing as a "family", great miracles are going to happen. If not he won't be trying to hard to get us all distracted.

I am distracted by anger, self-esteem and insecurity. Lord, I place my confidence and hope in You.

As for the past, the word is self-explanatory. Past cannot affect anyone unless we allow it to haunt us and cripple our progression in life. We should learn to take things in stride, life is not smooth-going. We all need to learn and accept the FACT that there are situations/circumstances that doesn't favor us, but our responses/reactions will show our maturity and attitude towards life. Easier said than done, but with God, all things are possible. Really need to exchange our burdens and yoke with God's burdens and yoke for they are light.

I am praying to have my joy restored like I used to be joyful and full of liberty in the spirit.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day