Abundance
The Message
Ephesians 3:20
God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complain shows that you are a victim of life.... You have only one life, enjoy it! ---- Dr. Phil Pringles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serving is the key to destiny....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a meeting with one the trainers and his assistant. I really like this trainer alot, he's an American. A very dynamic guy, straightforward, truthful, intelligent, sharp, analytical. But I guess all these came with experience. He is like a fatherly figure, and I like him alot though he can be loud and straightforward.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched the charity show on Sunday evening... What the priest/monk did was amazing, only love can do that. In my heart, I was thinking, "Lord, please send a christian to stand up."
Then next came the performance of David Tao. :-> Really thank God, he boldly proclaimed that he's a Christian. Of course it's definitely not a matter of competition or religion. But I felt that, if you are a christian in the media industry, you have the rare opportunity to make an impact and declare/proclaim the love of God to the public.
You have a certain degree of influence on your fans who will mostly be teenagers and some adults. It's so amazing. Media is such a complicated industry, and it is comforting to know that God's people stand firm amidst the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ephesians 3:20
God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complain shows that you are a victim of life.... You have only one life, enjoy it! ---- Dr. Phil Pringles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serving is the key to destiny....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a meeting with one the trainers and his assistant. I really like this trainer alot, he's an American. A very dynamic guy, straightforward, truthful, intelligent, sharp, analytical. But I guess all these came with experience. He is like a fatherly figure, and I like him alot though he can be loud and straightforward.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched the charity show on Sunday evening... What the priest/monk did was amazing, only love can do that. In my heart, I was thinking, "Lord, please send a christian to stand up."
Then next came the performance of David Tao. :-> Really thank God, he boldly proclaimed that he's a Christian. Of course it's definitely not a matter of competition or religion. But I felt that, if you are a christian in the media industry, you have the rare opportunity to make an impact and declare/proclaim the love of God to the public.
You have a certain degree of influence on your fans who will mostly be teenagers and some adults. It's so amazing. Media is such a complicated industry, and it is comforting to know that God's people stand firm amidst the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------