2006-New Mind, New Heart, New Spirit, New Beginning

BACK TO THE START, MY HEART IS HEAVY
FEELS LIKE IT'S TIME, TO DREAM AGAIN
I SEE THE CLOUDS, AND YES I'M READY
TO DANCE UPON THIS BARREN LAND
HOPE IN MY HANDS


I need to believe badly that all things are possible with God. It's possible to forgive for the decisions I have made and have not made for the past few years.

I need to forgive myself for the things I have failed, need to forgive myself and stop blaming myself that things didn't happen the way I want to. Especially in the areas of outreach and submission to God and His authority.

New Mind
Renewed thoughts, perceiving through the mind of Christ instead of my own humanly thoughts. Analyse and think through my daily life or situations with my own strength and looking at my own incapabilities.

New Heart
I need to leave the past behind, forget the past, forgive the past, forgive myself for wasting time and lamenting everything is too late to do anything for God. Nothing is too late in God's timing and I need to believe and convince myself in this.

I need to have a stronger heart and a bigger heart. I need to grow up and stop being insecure and so petty. I think this is really childish and I hate childishness.

I need to take responsbilities for my own life and stop swaying because of people's words or actions.

New Spirit
I need to correct my perceptions, attitudes and mindset. I need to anchor my emotions, thoughts and confidence/hope/security in the Word of God.

Everything is in line with the Word of God, it doesn't matter what people says or does. It doesn't matter how I feel, just do the right thing.

I need new courage and boldness and confidence.

New Beginning
I need to forget and move on, see the future and not the past. There is no future in the past, no wonder I often feel hopeless about situations and circumstances. Seldom feel good about myself because of rejections, hurts and disappointments in the past.

I want to see the future, the hope and future that God has for me. I want to see through His eyes how He look at me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The love of God is really strong and it seems like my heart is beating again. Yesterday's CG as really power packed, many of us prohesied about the assurance of God's everlasting love.

And for the first time, many cried in the midst of prophesying. :) It was so funny at the end when we talked about it after the CG.

I will have a new beginning, a hope and a future. God's faithfulness will be help me to be faithful in ways that I find it difficult to be faithful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
New Year Countdown with Audrey and James @ HarbourFront


Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day