Tis' the Season to be Jolly
Christmas
The word for Christmas in late Old English is Cristes Maesse, the Mass of Christ, first found in 1038, and Cristes-messe, in 1131.
Merry X'mas to all my friends out there, Christians and non-Christians!
To both different groups because we celebrate this season with joy and exchanging of gifts for known or unknown origin of Christmas.
This is the day that God has given His only Son Jesus Christ, so that also explains the reason why we are into the season of giving and exchanging.
God exchanged His Son for our lives, so have exchange any gift to Him?
It's ironic, isn't it? How some doesn't believe in Jesus Christ, yet they believed He was birth forth or believed there's such a day as Christmas on 25th December?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I am glad most or all respect this day. And this has been a blessed season for me because I never expected to receive so many presents especially from my CG. Not that I doubt them, but I just didn't think of any other gifts than the one I am supposed to exchange gift with.
Sorry if I missed you guys! But thanks a great deal and appreciate your time and effort to get the gifts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rushed to my grandma's place to have a 2nd round of food and unwrapping of gifts. First time in my life, I've got a Prada purse. But that's not all!!!!
My bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got a IPOD NANO for a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's flaunting it!!!!! HECK!!!! :-}
WINZ lei!!!!!! I am gonna get ideas to lay my hands on it....... hhahaa.... evil Sister...... I gotta plot out a plan..... to get him to lend it to me. hehe....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do hope that 2006 will be a year of revival, not only for souls but also for spiritual growth, personal growth, CG and of course growth of attached or married couples in CG and church, and BABIES!
I love babies but I am still not attached... sigh... It'd be some time though....
The word for Christmas in late Old English is Cristes Maesse, the Mass of Christ, first found in 1038, and Cristes-messe, in 1131.
Merry X'mas to all my friends out there, Christians and non-Christians!
To both different groups because we celebrate this season with joy and exchanging of gifts for known or unknown origin of Christmas.
This is the day that God has given His only Son Jesus Christ, so that also explains the reason why we are into the season of giving and exchanging.
God exchanged His Son for our lives, so have exchange any gift to Him?
It's ironic, isn't it? How some doesn't believe in Jesus Christ, yet they believed He was birth forth or believed there's such a day as Christmas on 25th December?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I am glad most or all respect this day. And this has been a blessed season for me because I never expected to receive so many presents especially from my CG. Not that I doubt them, but I just didn't think of any other gifts than the one I am supposed to exchange gift with.
Sorry if I missed you guys! But thanks a great deal and appreciate your time and effort to get the gifts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rushed to my grandma's place to have a 2nd round of food and unwrapping of gifts. First time in my life, I've got a Prada purse. But that's not all!!!!
My bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got a IPOD NANO for a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's flaunting it!!!!! HECK!!!! :-}
WINZ lei!!!!!! I am gonna get ideas to lay my hands on it....... hhahaa.... evil Sister...... I gotta plot out a plan..... to get him to lend it to me. hehe....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do hope that 2006 will be a year of revival, not only for souls but also for spiritual growth, personal growth, CG and of course growth of attached or married couples in CG and church, and BABIES!
I love babies but I am still not attached... sigh... It'd be some time though....