Running from Love?
But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
1 John 2:5
Is love really so simple as that? I guess so, with God. But why do I still struggle to receive, accept and to give love?
What I once have, I lost it. To have it again, cost too much to part with it again.
It will be double the pain.
Jesus gave his life, only one life but he gave it to gain eternal life and to give all eternal life. Good for Him!
I have one life, but I hold onto it too much. Bible says, what you hold onto so dearly, you will lose it. It's true. Sometimes you are so focused, that you forget to enjoy the things, people and environments around you. So there you go, life wasted to achieve 1 goal, be it fun, enjoyment, luxury, success, fame, honor or riches. When you could have gained friendships, love and life to the fullest. True friendships, love and 1 life that is full of life's riches.
So back to the question - Are you running from love? True love especially. Unconditional love.
It is hard to believe or experience unconditional love. Honestly I don't even believe in it anymore, because we are imperfect people. Father's Love - heavenly Father's love, does it still exist?
1 John 4
V9 - In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
V10 - In this is love, not that we loved God, but He loved us and sent His son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Powerful verse:
v8 - He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
That explains why... I run from love and I don't really experience the love of God. Truthfully, I am fearful of His love. Silly, isn't it?
Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You ARE MINE.
Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 41:3
Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
I guess we all need to experience the true love that we cannot experience on this earth. It's hard to believe we can experience perfect love or we deserve to be truly loved for the things we have done.
But God says:
Jeremiah 33:3 (Trinity verse... haha..)
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
Is love really so simple as that? I guess so, with God. But why do I still struggle to receive, accept and to give love?
What I once have, I lost it. To have it again, cost too much to part with it again.
It will be double the pain.
Jesus gave his life, only one life but he gave it to gain eternal life and to give all eternal life. Good for Him!
I have one life, but I hold onto it too much. Bible says, what you hold onto so dearly, you will lose it. It's true. Sometimes you are so focused, that you forget to enjoy the things, people and environments around you. So there you go, life wasted to achieve 1 goal, be it fun, enjoyment, luxury, success, fame, honor or riches. When you could have gained friendships, love and life to the fullest. True friendships, love and 1 life that is full of life's riches.
So back to the question - Are you running from love? True love especially. Unconditional love.
It is hard to believe or experience unconditional love. Honestly I don't even believe in it anymore, because we are imperfect people. Father's Love - heavenly Father's love, does it still exist?
1 John 4
V9 - In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
V10 - In this is love, not that we loved God, but He loved us and sent His son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Powerful verse:
v8 - He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
That explains why... I run from love and I don't really experience the love of God. Truthfully, I am fearful of His love. Silly, isn't it?
Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You ARE MINE.
Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 41:3
Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
I guess we all need to experience the true love that we cannot experience on this earth. It's hard to believe we can experience perfect love or we deserve to be truly loved for the things we have done.
But God says:
Jeremiah 33:3 (Trinity verse... haha..)
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.