My Head is Reeling

I am overwhelmed by tonight's news.

Totally overwhelmed. More than what I can take. I am almost hysterical. Shocked, shocked and shocked! What can I say?

Sigh.. 2 of my colleagues were sacked today. Month of December, 2 weeks before X'mas. 1 has a family to support and the other she's young.

As much as I hate hypocrites, it is against the character not the person. I really like to have nice colleagues as I always had in my other jobs. Politics, yes but not within same department or colleagues as in peers. My female colleague is a nice person, giving and generous. And I believed that if she has not tried to bad-mouth and politick, we would have been quite good friends. She has the charm and the personality but too bad, not the character. Very wasted for a gal her age..... SIGH... is all I can say..

My head is still reeling with the news.... Told my friend I am watching a drama series, it's so unreal.. Totally which I never could have imagined to happen in my life..

I feel sad for my male colleague, he has a family to support and it's 2 weeks before X'mas!

But when my boss told me he saw the emails they written to one another, I can understand why he has sacked them. But still, I thought things could have been dealt tactfully.

But again, that email shouldn't have been written or sent. Treason was the word my boss used. And he can no longer trust them. I empathise with my colleagues but I also understand my boss' point of view.

Though, still I find it's alittle hard-hearted? SIGH.... It's end of the year, and I thought we could have ended the year happy.

Don't know. I am overwhelmed. Worst, I am a friend of my boss. What would people think? I saboed them definitely. SIGH... I cleared a misunderstanding and now, a greater one has come.

It's not in me to backstab or sabo, never in me throughout my work life. Unless it's unintentional, then I won't know.

DON"T KNOW! I am so confused, in a state of shock and sadness. Both very nice people, just that one not that hardworking and one keeps strifing. Thinking that people are against her, whereas we are afraid of her!

Oh God, I just prayed that they won't be stumbled, may Your grace and mercy be with them.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day