Finally CG!
Finally, we are back on track after a month's break because of the bible study series - "Tabernacle".
I played on my new guitar and boy, how my fingers hurt! I think I practiced too hard and now when I play for CG, my fingers can press at all. It was rather disasterous coz I couldn't really press the strings.
But still, I want to thank God for His favor and presence. My CGL had to minister to some of the members at the end of the CG and I was left alone to lead!!!
I haven't lead in a Praise & Worship for donkey years! I felt so awkward when having to do that for the 1st time in City Harvest Church! But I felt good, it was like I was really doing something for God. I thank you, Holy Spirit for Your presence and for the smooth flow of worship during the ministry. Without the presence of the Holy Spirit, ah yo... it'd have been disasterous!
But God is good, He helped me when most of the times otherwise, I'd be tone deaf.
How to lead???
In fact, I was really amazed with myself but no pride please..... Coz I told God that I want to lead the people into Holy of Holies, not just playing tune or melody. Any member can do that, don't need me.
I am so happy - may the joy of the Lord be my strength!
I played on my new guitar and boy, how my fingers hurt! I think I practiced too hard and now when I play for CG, my fingers can press at all. It was rather disasterous coz I couldn't really press the strings.
But still, I want to thank God for His favor and presence. My CGL had to minister to some of the members at the end of the CG and I was left alone to lead!!!
I haven't lead in a Praise & Worship for donkey years! I felt so awkward when having to do that for the 1st time in City Harvest Church! But I felt good, it was like I was really doing something for God. I thank you, Holy Spirit for Your presence and for the smooth flow of worship during the ministry. Without the presence of the Holy Spirit, ah yo... it'd have been disasterous!
But God is good, He helped me when most of the times otherwise, I'd be tone deaf.
How to lead???
In fact, I was really amazed with myself but no pride please..... Coz I told God that I want to lead the people into Holy of Holies, not just playing tune or melody. Any member can do that, don't need me.
I am so happy - may the joy of the Lord be my strength!