Every Minute of Your Life Counts

What time do you wake up in the morning? If possible, I will wake up as late as 12pm every day or earliest 10 or 11am.

So what happens to those who wakes up at around 8 am or 9am on weekends? Between these timings to the timings that I wake up, that will be about 3 to 4 hours. What could I have done within these 4 hours?

Maybe I could have spent time with God, maybe I could pack my room, maybe finished a whole book in the bible, quiet time perhaps, cook a lunch?

Every minute counts in life, though the clock ticks by the second. 1 minute could mean many sentences of encouragement, of influence, of making a wise decision, etc.

Don't know why I felt so philosophical this morning.

But I found that the difference of when I was in Hong Kong and here in Singapore, the lifestyle is really very different. I guess over in HK I was work-driven, and when I went back to my hotel room, there's practically nothing for me to do. I don't bother to watch TV and my time was spent reading the bible and listening to P & W CD. My thought life was healthier too, I didn't analyse situations, didn't need to think about what should be done and what should not be done. Or rather I should say I don't bother to think what should have been and what should have not been.

Ever since I am back, my mind is thinking again, just keeps going. I will analyse situations, think of why are some pple closer with one another yet some are not, think of why some pple can really leave their things behind and run the race and what made them have this passion to do so; think of what to do since I have free time; asking questions to myself; dazing.

Ah yo... my mind!!! I need to feed my brain with the word of God, I am so drained out my just thinking, thinking and thinking.

Then my emotions will be stirred, get angry, frustrated, curious and then confusion.

I think it's good that I went to Hong Kong alone with no one to disturb me. I guess it's like that in missions also. Maybe that's why I am made in such a way -- independent. In fact, I don't even mind being alone shopping, walking around but of course with some form of interaction with human beings. If not, I think I'd go crazy! Alone and no interaction?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many times I am being inspired by sermons and teachings, and many times I'd tell myself I should do this and that, don't do this and that, stop this and that, continue this and that. Sigh...so what happens next you ask? Nothing much really, they are passing thoughts.

My love and patience for people is still very minimal. I think I have fear of man, as in generally people. I don't know, I'd like to get close but yet not too close. When I feel that the other party becomes closer to me, I'd withdraw because I'd feel awkward, very conscious.

See I am analysing again!! Told you my brain works non-stop. Sigh.. If I have used this energy on studies, reading the news, think of creative and innovative ideas, I'd have achieved much.

It's really a waste of time and energy, to analyse what has already passed or yet to come or suspect to have happened. I am the master and the body is the shell. I must learn exercise authority over my body.

My body is the temple of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's the office feels so tense again. I could feel my chest tightened, my stomach (where the Holy Spirit dwells) felt so bound up. ah yo!!!

Then later in the evening, there was almost a fierce dispute between my colleague and my boss. I can sense my boss was on the verge of shouting at that gal. And I tell you, fear will hit you when my boss speaks to you seriously. His eyes are so fierce and there's something about his fierce, so fearfully stern.

They both already don't see eye to eye with one another and now the gal is leaving and my boss needs her to do a media list which he needs on Sunday when he goes to Hong Kong. Problem is she has yet to finish till 5+pm.

Sigh... Communication is really important, not only that being logical and unbiased is important too. What's past is already in the past. I think sometimes we need to reflect upon ourselves and why the other party react instead of response.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day