Spiritual Warfare
This week has been a week of warefare in the office. There is nothing much that happened except for the Spirit of Lies/Deceptions/Jezebel. Such a poisonous tongue the person has and a lousy attitude. Such an Anti-Christ but the prince of darkness will not prevail because we have the King of the universe in US!
There is a breakthrough in the office, I am referring to the spiritual atmosphere. Thank you, Holy Spirit for the prompting and the arising in the spirit man. I have been under the oppression of the anti-christ for too long. I got frustrated and angry why should I be affected by that anti-climax atmostphere. Why should I be under the negative influence? It's ridiculous. Time for me to stop sleeping and arise and take control, I told myself.
Wow, immediately I can feel the difference, a sense of freedom and liberty.
Really thank God, for the awakening. As children of God, we should influence the atmostphere as we carry the presence of God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Guitar
I have got a new guitar on Thursday, a very cool one. Not the usual brown, wooden guitar but a real funky one. :-)
Maroon, shiny and bright - just like my hair
You can plug in and the sound is fantastic though the price is a little steep. But I got it from a friend. Thank you!

There is a breakthrough in the office, I am referring to the spiritual atmosphere. Thank you, Holy Spirit for the prompting and the arising in the spirit man. I have been under the oppression of the anti-christ for too long. I got frustrated and angry why should I be affected by that anti-climax atmostphere. Why should I be under the negative influence? It's ridiculous. Time for me to stop sleeping and arise and take control, I told myself.
Wow, immediately I can feel the difference, a sense of freedom and liberty.
Really thank God, for the awakening. As children of God, we should influence the atmostphere as we carry the presence of God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Guitar
I have got a new guitar on Thursday, a very cool one. Not the usual brown, wooden guitar but a real funky one. :-)
Maroon, shiny and bright - just like my hair
You can plug in and the sound is fantastic though the price is a little steep. But I got it from a friend. Thank you!
